Get ready to shop some of Amazon’s best early Christmas deals during Prime Big Deal Days! With two days of exclusive Prime member savings, beginning 10th of October at 00.01 BST, running through to 11th of October at 23.59 BST, this event is one to mark in your diaries. The sale event will include everything Prime members need for Autumn, from making an early start to festive shopping, to stocking up on seasonal essentials.
Prime members will enjoy great deals and fast, convenient delivery on the big brands they love including Bose, Shark, Oral B and Fitbit, as well as a wide selection of discounts from small businesses across the UK. Customers who are not yet Prime members can join Prime or start a free trial at amazon.co.uk/primebigdealdays and save big this season.
“We are always looking for ways to offer customers even more value and opportunities to save throughout the year,” said John Boumphrey, UK Country Manager of Amazon. “Prime Big Deal Days will offer Prime members a wide selection of deals across some of our most popular items, including products from big brands and small businesses across the UK.”
Start shopping early discounts now
Prime members don’t have to wait to make savings this season. Early discounts include:
1. Amazon Music Unlimited: For a limited time, Prime members who are new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months free, with access to more than 100 million songs and top podcasts ad-free, on-demand, and in high-quality streaming audio. In addition, Prime members who subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited can upgrade to a Family Plan for no extra cost for four months.
2. Kindle Unlimited: Available now, Prime members can enjoy three months of Kindle Unlimited for no extra charge. Membership includes millions of titles, selected magazines, and thousands of audiobooks. T&Cs apply.
3. Up to 30% off on fashion brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Puma, Swarovski, and more.
How to prepare for Prime Big Deal Days
Stay tuned with the help of Alexa deal notifications, and learn how to best prepare for Prime Big Deal Days to maximise your savings with the following tips:
1. Explore all delivery options: You can rely on Amazon to make life easier with fast delivery on millions of items included with a Prime membership, and, as always, choose the delivery option that best suits your needs during Prime Big Deal Days. Prime members in the UK receive unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items across all categories, with Same-Day Delivery available on over a million items. You can also select free delivery to Amazon Lockers or Counters, or choose a delivery day preference with Amazon Day.
2. Set up personalised deal alerts: Subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All you have to do is visit the Prime Big Deal Days event page on the Amazon Shopping app between now and Prime Big Deal Days to create deal alerts. Once Prime Big Deal Days arrives, you will receive push notifications on available deals you’ve subscribed to.
3. Save the date with Alexa: Free up your calendar and have Alexa set up an event reminder for you. Be alerted at the start of Prime Big Deal Days by saying, “Alexa, set a reminder for Prime Big Deal Days.”
Access Prime Big Deal Days Globally
Prime Big Deal Days will kick off in 19 countries around the world on 10th of October, including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the U.S., and the UK. Prime members in Japan can shop the Prime Big Deal Days event later in the month.
More Opportunities to Join Prime
Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.co.uk/prime to participate in Prime Big Deal Days, as well as all the benefits included in the program. Want to learn more about Amazon Prime? Here are 8 benefits you need to know about Prime memberships.